We have assembled a few resources here to help you assess and navigate your career journey.
Please feel free to read and share any you find useful. And of course we would love to hear from you with any feedback, questions, or if you are ready for help with the next steps.
Our response to Covid-19
Tips to help you reframe your career
- Managing Career Transitions Positively
- Who am I?
- Flipping of the Calendar – is it Time for Change?
- Navigating Career with a Wayfinding Mindset
- Navigating Career as a Migrant
- Career Conversations: Tips for Managers
- Decluttering and Supervision: What is the Connection?
- Etiquette for Networking
- Your Transferable Skills
- Essentials of Preparing for the Job Interview
- Getting your CV sorted
- Adapting to a New Way to Deliver to our Clients
- Why Expertise Matters
- Reframing your Career
- Career Conversations with Children
- Parents in Career Conversations with their Teenagers
- The Important Role of Parents in Career Conversations within the Family
- Keeping up to date: NCEA and UE
- Why do you do what you do?
- Career Coaching and Counselling (PDF Download)
- Career Transitions and Outplacement Services (PDF Download)
- Professional Supervision and Mentoring (PDF Download)
- Effective Career Conversations (PDF Download)
- Career Development Programme Review (PDF Download)
- Supporting your Career and Talent Management (PDF Download)
- Assessment Tools (PDF Download)