You have been fundamental in my job search!
I had an interview which went really well …
I received the contract yesterday. I am so pleased with this outcome …!
Thank you for all your help. I don’t think I would have got this far without your skills and knowledge
Julie believes every person should have access to the support they need to develop their career throughout their life. She is passionate about the benefits of career development services having worked in the careers field for nearly three decades – as a career practitioner, national trainer, business development manager, programme manager and corporate services senior leader.
An active Life Member of the Career Development Association of NZ, Julie is currently Co-Chair of the Wellington Branch, on the professional standards project and on the advocacy team.
- Professional supervision, executive and career coaching
- Development and roll-out of services and resources
- Programme and project governance, management and delivery
- Improving organisational policies and procedures
- Development of professional standards and competencies
- Facilitating workshops and meetings
- Writing and reviewing business reports and technical papers
- Lead writer, NZ Country Paper, ICCDPP 2015 Symposium, USA; Contributing writer, NZ Country Paper, ICCDPP 2017 Symposium, South Korea
- Author, Career Development of Individuals Within Organisations – A Study of Middle Managers in Two NZ Crown Entities. MBA Dissertation, Henley Management College, 2002.
- Co-Sponsor, Whānau Decision-Making Case Study Effectiveness for Māori Measurement and Reporting Framework: A Case Study, Te Puni Kokiri, 2014.
- Sponsor, Career Development Benchmarks – Secondary, see https://www.careers.govt.nz/resources/planning/career-development-benchmarks/secondary
- Project Director for Career Guidance and Education in NZ Schools, Ministry of Education, 2003.
Qualifications and Awards
- Master of Business Administration, Henley Business School
- Professional Supervision and Workplace Coaching, Level 7
- Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Life Member Career Development Association of NZ (honorarium)