Caroline’s knowledge, patience and encouragement has helped to clarify the areas that best suit my strengths and interests to find a job that is aligned with my highest potential. I am thrilled with the results of the sessions and would not hesitate in recommending Caroline.
Caroline has worked with individuals and organisations for the last 30 years – as a Private Career Practitioner, Consultant, Lecturer, Career Counsellor, Human Resources Manager and Productivity Analyst. She is passionate about offering professional career development services to support individuals to develop the skills and knowledge to create and thrive in the future they want and organisations to have a happy and engaged workforce.
Caroline is serving her second term on the National Executive of the Career Development Association of NZ, and is currently the lead of the Professionalism Project, developing professional standards for the association.
- Career counselling
- Workshop design and delivery
- Conference and keynote presenter, lecturer
- Career coaching and mentoring
- Change management
- Outplacement support
- Project management
- Written and contributed to several articles for NZ Herald on work and career topics
- Written many articles for CDANZ publications
- Attributions about effective leadership and perceptions of actual leader behaviour: A comparison between managers and subordinates. Singer, M. S.; Beardsley, Caroline 1990, Journal of Social Behavior & Personality, Vol 5(3), 1990, 115-122
- Author of Love Your Career from the Start
Qualifications /Memberships/ Certifications
- Master of Arts in Industrial Psychology (Hons)
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development
- Certified Coach
- Accredited Administrator of Myers Briggs Type Indicator and of DISC instruments
- Fellow Member Career Development Association of NZ
- Member of CATE & ICF
- Member of AHRNZ